Arzan Wealth (DIFC) Limited was incorporated in March 2013, by Arzan Financial Group for Financing & Investment KPSC as its 100% owned subsidiary in Dubai.
In March 2018, Arzan Wealth became 100% owned subsidiary of Arzan Capital (Holding) Limited, a new holding company incorporated in the DIFC.
Arzan Wealth’s current line of business was started in 2011 in Kuwait, and has quickly established itself as a leading advisor to regional clients, especially in the arrangement of income-producing products that offer high security of principal and a predictable and secure regular income stream. In early 2013, AFG spun off the business into a DFSA regulated firm.
In March 2018, Arzan Wealth became 100% owned subsidiary by Arzan Capital (Holding) Limited, a new holding company incorporated in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC)
In March 2019, Arzan Wealth took the strategic view to expand its physical presence beyond the Middle East by establishing a wholly owned entity, Arzan Wealth (UK) Limited in London..
At Arzan Wealth, we serve our clients with a medium-to-long term view to value creation. Arzan Wealth advises various clients on real estate, private equity and development investments worth a total of USD 1.89 billion across the GCC, United Kingdom, Europe and the United States of America. We provide our clients with advice on assets with low correlation to capital markets and that offer higher risk-adjusted returns, stable income and an appropriate level of diversification.
Operations of the Company can be divided into four major revenue generating lines of business:
- Yielding Assets Platform
- The Real Estate Debt Platform
- Opportunistic Assets Platform
- Portfolio Advisory Services
- Bespoke Client Assignments
Jassem Hasan Zainal
Mr. Zainal is currently the Chairman and CEO of Arzan Financial Group. Among his other portfolios, he is a Board Member in Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait, a position he has held since 1994. He is a Board Member in Kuwait International Bank, Automated System Co, in Kuwait, and in Miami International Holdings INC – NY, USA.
Earlier, he held the position of Chairman and Managing Director in both Z-Invest, an investment firm in Kuwait established in March 2005, and Automated System Co. For 25 years, Mr. Zainal worked at Gulf Bank Kuwait, where he held different positions like Corporate Secretary (Spokesman of the Bank) and General Manager of the Investment Group as well as Acting CEO.
In his illustrious career he has been Chairman of International Fund Managers Ltd in Ireland & Khaleej Islamic Investment Bank in the Kingdom of Bahrain as well as Deputy Chairman of Al Madina Finance and Investments, Kuwait.
Mr. Zainal is one of the founders of Addax Investment Bank, Bahrain.
Mr. Zainal, is widely acknowledged as one of the best seasoned investors in the region. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and a Bachelor of General Studies in Mathematics from University of Miami. He also got his Masters of Science – Civil Engineering – from Kuwait University, and completed several Executive Programs in Harvard, Wharton and other prestigious institutions.
Mr. Abulhasan has over 20 years of diversified experience in the investment industry. He joined Arzan Financial Group in 2011 as the Executive Director of Investment. He has provided 11 years of service as the Executive Director of Real Estate Investments in Arcapita Bank, where he initiated a global real estate line of business for the bank and recruited teams in various locations such as London & Singapore. Prior to that, he headed the Property Department at Kuwait Investment Office in London where he was responsible for a global property portfolio.
Mr. Abulhasan received his Masters in Finance from London Business School, UK, and holds a Bachelor Degree in Hotel Administration from Cornell University, USA. Currently, he is a Board member of Dreamworks SPA – Dubai & Kuwait Prospects Company – Kuwait.
Mr. Marzouq is the CEO of IFA Food, based in Kuwait and is responsible for the overall direction of IFA’s food business units through planning, developing and leading the business in line with the Board’s directives. Mr. Marzouq is also the General Manager of Al Wafir Markets and Marketing Company – a USD 110mn entity based in Kuwait and engaged in operating a unique BOT project for the Government of Kuwait. His responsibilities include coordinating with the Government of Kuwait, managing the company’s operations and arranging funds.
Mr. Marzouq completed his Bachelor’s Degree at California State University, specializing in Business and Economics.
Chief Executive Officer
Ahmad Omran Alsabbrei
Head of Investment Operations
Nitin Kumar Modi
Senior Investment Manager
Senior Investment Analyst
Yielding Assets Platform
We serve our clients with a medium-to-long term view to value creation. We look for income-producing products that offer high security of principal and a predictable and secure regular income stream with the right level of diversification. In early 2012, we launched the Yielding Assets Platform and since then, we have identified and advised on real estate assets that offer an attractive monthly income stream and security of principal in the UK, US and Europe.
The Yielding Assets Platform is a core and ongoing business line that transacts on an asset-by-asset basis, in major global markets that provide legal and tax transparency and protections. It aims to deliver:
The following transactions under the Yielding Assets Platform were arranged and advised on by Arzan Wealth, from 2012 to date.:
- Purchase of warehouse let to Siemens in Lincoln, UK in November 2012.
- Acquisition of distribution hub for L’Oreal in Nottingham, UK in Dec 2012; sold in June 2014 at a Net IRR of 16.6%.
- Acquisition of The Green – a brand new student housing facility within the University of Bradford, UK in June 2013.
- Purchase of Crossley Retail Park – Kidderminster, UK in November 2013.
- Acquisition of VW Car Parts Warehouse in North Hessen, Germany in December 2014 (signed in May 2014).
- Purchase of Class A Headquarter office Building of Continental Automotive Systems Inc. in Deer Park, Chicago, USA in August 2014.
- Purchase of modern warehouse and offices for Onninen AS, Oslo, Norway in November 2014.
- Purchase of global headquarters building of Lenovo’s Enterprise Server Division at Research Triangle Park, in Raleigh North Carolina, USA in February 2015.
- Purchase of a newly built high quality office building fully let to Siemens Netherlands NV in June 2015.
- Acquisition of a newly refurbished downtown retail park in Krefeld, Germany In October 2015.
- Acquisition of a newly built, high quality office HQ building fully let to Centrica Norway Ltd. (“Centrica Energy” ) in Stavanger, Norway in December 2015.
- Purchase of a newly constructed multitenant retail property in Crawley, UK in January 2016.
- Purchase of a newly built-to-suit North American Headquarters building for Saint-Gobain at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA in February 2016 .
- Purchase of a newly built, high quality office building fully let to Heerema Marine Contractors located at Leiden, The Netherlands in 21 June 2016.
- Purchase of a Global Research And Testing Laboratory Campus let to Pharmaceutical Product Development at Madison, Wisconsin, USA in 21 March 2017.
- Purchase of Grade A Single Tenant Portfolio let to 6 single-tenant net leased buildings across 6 States in the USA in 26 June 2017.
- Purchase of Class A office building fully let to the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research, (NWO) at The Hague, The Netherlands in 31st October 2017.
- Purchase of a portfolio of four state-of-the-art micro-hospitals and medical office buildings let to a joint venture between INTEGRIS Health and Emerus Holdings, throughout Oklahoma City, USA in 31st December 2018.
- purchase of a portfolio of three newly refurbished office buildings ( The Quarter Office Buildings) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands in 12 April 2019.
For More Information please visit:
The Real Estate Debt Platform
Arzan Wealth entered the real estate debt space in 2017, as part of its efforts to respond to changing to
market conditions and to meet investors’ needs for a low risk profile and predictable cash flow stream. The
Real Estate Debt strategy can enhance portfolio performance by adding senior and mezzanine debt investments
to a real estate equity portfolio. In December 2017, Arzan Wealth developed and executed the first
amortizing mezzanine loan in the US, in a unique certificate structure called REILS. Arzan Wealth has the
exclusive rights for the REILS structure in the Middle East, while the exclusivity extends globally if the
REILS is offered in a Sharia compliant ma nner. The REILS structure is an example of how Arzan Wealth is
continually trying to innovate and offer clients superior risk adjusted returns, with a prime focus on
safety and regular income. In addition to the REILS, we continue to identify and advise on other senior and
mezzanine opportunities in the US and believe that real estate debt should play a role in any portfolio of
investments focused on an attractive income stream and enhanced risk-adjusted returns.
following transactions under the Real Estate Platform were arranged and advised on by Arzan Wealth, from 2017 to
- Mezzanine Opportunity –Property Development Certificate to finance the acquisition of a
Multifamily Portfolio in Jackson, Mississippi, USA. In 20th December 2017.
- Mezzanine Opportunity –Real Estate Index Linked Securities (“REILS”) to finance the
acquisition of a Multifamily Portfolio in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. In 13th April
- Senior secured loan to Bluejack National Project, owner of a premier luxury-lifestyle community
in Houston, USA. in 17th December 2018.
For More Information please visit:
Opportunistic Assets Platform
Arzan Wealth will occasionally arrange and advise on opportunistic deals that offer the potential for
significant capital appreciation, for those clients who prioritize capital growth over safety and a regular
income stream. Despite the larger risk appetite of such clients, Arzan Wealth will always endeavor to
deliver a superior risk-adjusted return, through careful market selection, careful strategy design and
diligent ongoing advice.
Portfolio Advisory Services
Arzan advises clients on their proprietary book investments. We are constantly working on enhancing
value and cash flow generation from the prop books of our clients such as AFG, while also reducing the
risk profile of the overall portfolio.
Bespoke Client Assignments
In response to client requests, Arzan Wealth is able to tailor-make solutions or advice to the specific
needs of a particular client, or a potential tranche of similar clients. Examples of such assignments,
either executed, ongoing or have been considered are: Private equity opportunities within defensive
sectors such as healthcare and education; Venture capital into MENA-focused technology companies;
Creation of a residential search and management business for HNWI’s looking to global markets;
Development and refurbishment of real estate in major, mature markets; Real estate based businesses
in Middle East Region and Africa; Sourcing and acquisition of specific core property assets for HNW
families, for legacy ownership
Arzan Wealth (DIFC) Ltd.
Office No 206, Level 2,
Gate Village 7, DIFC
PO Box 506686, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4421 4024
Arzan Financial Group
Ahmed Al Jaber Street,
Phone: +965 2220 3071 or 3072
Arzan Wealth (UK) Limited
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor,
Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 6BE.
Tel: + 9714 421 4024
Mobile: + 9715 6162 9800
For further information :